Ok, well i had unprotected sex like an id**t and my girlfriends period is about a week late, she was already under a lot of stress prior to the sex. Its been about a week maybe 2 weeks since her period but she is displaying no other signs of pregnancy is she pregnant or is there another reason please help. Im 15 and i dont want my life to be ruined or harder.

Yes, of course its possible she could be pregnant. Since she is already late for her period have her take a pregnancy test! Stress COULD be the reason its late, but since you had unprotected sex theres also a good chance of pregnancy. Invest in some condoms.

yeah i bought a lot of condoms now, and im pretty sure shes not pregnant now. Though her period is kinda late it said that periods can be late due to stress and even excersize which she does a lot of both. Also considering she has absolutely no symtoms of pregnancy almost 2 or 3 weeks after it happened. Though its still very likely.

im 15 and my girlfriend is pregnant, ive told her how i feel and told her no matter what happens i will be here for her. ive told her that what ever descion's need to be made we will make together. im in my last year at school and i just worry about not being able to provide for my baby and my girlfriend. ive got younger brothers and sisters so i know sort of the basics but theres always worries that things might not turn out as good as you thought. just need a bit of comforting advise, thanks x

So your'e 15 and you've decided to go through with it and raise the child from being 15? I can tell you that it won't be very easy for you. But as for comforting advice, you should be able to make it so long as you realize that you do need to sacrifice for the baby. No going out and partying all the time for you, although you can enjoy yourself on occasion. Does that help out a bit?