I am 18. A week after my period ended, I lost my virginity to my boyfriend. My last period was March 21. He only got the tip of his penis in because it hurt me so bad and I made him stop. The next night we tried the same thing, and it only lasted about 3 minutes, and he only got about an inch in. I was worried because I put the condom on him, but I don't think I ever touched the tip. I touched myself after (to try and get it in). I'm five days late on my period. I had brown discharge on my underwear for the past 3 days, and I had cramps for the first 2 days of my missed period. I am also on diet pills (for the last 3 weeks) and have been losing a good amount of weight (9 pounds), but suddenly I'm gaining some of it back. I'm freaking out! I am hungry all the time and all I want to eat is bad food. The cravings have been horrible. However, my breasts are not swollen and do not hurt at all. I was just worried that maybe I had gotten pre-*** on my hand before touching myself. Could I really be pregnant from like 3 minute sex? I also noticed though that people on oxyelite pro have had missed periods? Anyone also having this problem or if you could help me calm my nerves??

i would see a doctor

I take oxyelite pro for one week, and my period is in this week, but it didn't show up, I think oxyelite pro influnce a lot.....