I had unprotected sex about 4-5 weeks ago, a few days after my lower stomach became really hard! I've been having random outbursts of heartburn, not feeling myself(very emotional) going to tge toilet more frequently, can't lie on my stomach as it is very uncomfortable. Also I normally suffer really bad with periods (cramp up to a week before, crave chocolate, and the period will last 6-10 days) I was due on 2 weeks ago but I was a week late, I had no cramps, no cravings and my period only lasted 3 days and was alot lighter than normal! I have done 2 home pregnancy tests, one before my period and one after both came back negative! I'm starting to get really worried!!

You should go to a doctor urgently. You are probably not pregnant but there are lots of things to go wrong inside you NOT to do with having unprotected sex. The sooner you go the sooner you will fet treatment.

This is something that should require a doctors visit. I would not rule out pregnancy because implantation bleeding can last for 3 to 5 days, it is a light pink to brown color though.

I have been feeling really nauseous over te past 2days aswell late at night, I don't feel right in myself.