As I have aged, I have started to develop visible, darker and wrinkled under eye hollows. They don't make me feel beautiful to say the least, and I'm not yet prepared to accept them as just a normal part of the aging process. Most sources will mention fillers as the best solution, and even full on surgery. I would much rather use some treatment I can follow at home. So, is it possible to get rid of under eye hollow at home, or at least to reduce it to the point where it no longer bothers me so much? What do I need to do to make it happen?

Celebrity

OK. I am not quite certain what "under eye hollows" actually are. I did perform a Google Image search to find out, and it seems to refer to sunken lower eyelids. They vary in severity though. I, myself, have dark circles under my eyes. Hoping to avoid more invasive treatment, I have started using a serum that contains vitamin C, vitamin E, and hyaluronic acid. What I can tell you with certainty is that my skin looks much better than it did before. I am happy with that. The dark circles aren't gone yet, but I live in hope because it has only been a few weeks. I'd suggest this to you as well.

Under eye hollows can definitely be a huge problem that requires medical treatment of some kind or another, but there's nothing wrong with looking at the problem systematically first (which an esthetician may not do). Some things that can make under eye hollows worse are chronic dehydration, too much alcohol, a poor diet that relies on junk foods too much and of course simply not getting enough sleep. Foods that contain antioxidants will most certainly make your skin including under eye hollows look better, no doubt about it. So try those things. In addition use under eye creams and see if you notice any difference. There is always time for more invasive treatments later.

No, honestly I do not think so, and I would strongly recommend that you look into having Restylane or Juvederm Ultra fillers. These are based on hyaluronic acid, a common ingredient in high end skin products, and they wear off after six months. That means there is no risk of long term side effects and you will look completely natural. The second and subsequent session can have a longer lasting effect, but in either case these fillers are not permanent and they are truly a good solution of a common problem that can affect the way you feel about your look severely. HTH.

Well, there is never a guarantee that home remedies work, but you can try. Things like drinking enough water, at least eight large glasses a day, staying out of the sun and using a good sunscreen when you don't, and making sure you get enough of all essential nutrients will also contribute to making your under eye hollows look better. These are just smart things to do. You can also try with potato juice, lemon juice, and dabbing ice cubes onto your eyes. Then, there is the power of makeup. If you tell a higher end makeup counter employee that you are in the market for some awesome products to cover your under eye hollows up, they will definitely be willing to show you how they are applied properly as well. I recommend MAC or Estee Lauder for that.

Since starting a vitamin C serum, by lower eye lids look so much better, and I mean, so much better. You would be shocked if you saw the result. They were not sunken as much as had pigmentation and wrinkles that made them look as though they were sunken whereas they were not. They actually feel better too, like I had this heavy, tired feeling in them. That is gone now. Of course you will not be sure whether vitamin C serum will help you until you try it, but it helped me. I saw improvements immediately, but things really started looking up about a month after I started the serum.

What's commonly called "under eye hollow" is, in fact, caused by fat loss. It is not possible to replace the lost fat using home remedies of any kind. Thankfully, you do have options. In the past, lower eyelid implants were used to correct this problem. Filler injections, which have replaced this procedure, look much more natural and have the added benefit of having a greatly reduced risk of side effects. You will also pay much less for this procedure, and it is very quick. Because not all plastic surgeons perform this service, you will need to look around for someone who specializes in this area. You may also have discoloration along with fat loss, and there are procedures for that also.

Did you know that the following factors can contribute to a look of having under eye hollows?

• A chronic lack of sleep — most adults need 8 hours. 
  • Chronic low level dehydration. That is, most people actually do not drink enough water. By drinking at least 2 liters a day, you might see a difference to your under eye hollows.
  • Too much coffee or a fast food diet. You need to take care of your diet and overall health if you want to look healthy. It's nearly the new year and time for those new year's resolutions. Why not examine your diet habits and make the necessary changes? You may have completely different looking eyes as well.

Speaking from experience, no, it is not possible to do anything about under eye hollow at home. I ordered some cream off the web that showed spectacular results in the video within five minutes. Of course I had the feeling that it was too good to be true, but I ordered it anyway. It turned out exactly how I expected. Normal under eye creams, even the real strong anti aging ones, have not done a thing for me either. I am now considering a lower and upper eyelid lift (because just getting the lower eyelid lift is not recommended). Surgery may be more radical but at least I know it will work.

This has honestly been puzzling me a while. Assuming you mean sagging eyelids and puffiness that creates the appearance of a bag under the eye, well, no, you can't get rid of that at home using a home remedy. There's certainly stuff that makes the skin less puffy, aloe vera and witch hazel are the two biggies, but of course, if this thing's caused by skin sagging or loss of fat and collagen then yeah, course you can't treat that with some cream or a supplement. Phytoceramides are pills that offer a facelift like effect that you may like to try out. Depending on what you look like mind you, the answer's clear really. It's either fillers to replace lost fat/collagen or surgery to take the extra skin out.

Looking for information about ridding myself of under eye hollow myself! Currently looking into Retin-A, hyaluronic acid, Lumierre eye cream, and Renova. Does anyone have any experience with any of these as creams used to correct under eye hollows? Please share if you do! Which is the most effective, what side effects have you suffered, I want to know everything. I am only 31 but was a long term smoker since I was 15 and it has really had an effect on my skin. I will consider fillers and botox but only after trying with cream first.

The ideal solution to under eye hollows is, for many people, fat grafting. Fat grafting, from another area of your body, can offer long lasting and very natural looking results where other treatments, artificial dermal fillers, simply would not come anywhere near as close to that level of perfection. That is assuming you are dealing with real under eye hollows where a lack of fat tissue is the problem. If bags under your eyes, or muscles that are too tight, are your issues, then you're looking at a blepharectomy to cut out the excess skin and muscle. This too can sometimes be done right in combination with fat grafting.

Which serum did you use? Name of product ?

curious what product did you use?

Start drinking 3 times the water that you currently drink as a routine now. This will help the muscles to build up not only near your eyes & cheek but overall. A human body consists of 70% water, basic fundamental of the human body.