My husband is desperate in wanting to know how to reduce lines and wrinkles around is eye area and forehead. He has Also minor dark circles under the eyes too. So what are some of products out on the market today that will actually give visual results in reducing lines, wrinkles? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I think everyone is looking for products to reduce wrinkles, male and female. For the under eye dark shadows, there is a lot your husband could do to reduce these, simple things really such as: drink lots of water, cut out the alcohol, fizzy drinks and caffeine, make sure he gets lots of sleep. I am not sure how your husband feels about make-up but there are some clever tricks he could use to conceal lines on his forehead.

Wrinkle lines on your forehead are caused by the loss of elastin and collagen in your skin, which keep the skin smoother in younger years. Since your collagen levels decrease as you age, your skin loses its youthful and supple appearance.
You can work to make these wrinkle areas less apparent by massaging the forehead area with an anti-wrinkle cream made for just this purpose. This may help in increasing the circulation of blood in the area. Eating foods high in anti-oxidants may also be beneficial to your skin, in most cases

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use