I want to lose some fat burning drugs to get a slim figure. I have heard that xenadrine is pretty good and has helped lots of people achieve their ideal weight. However, I am worried that xenadrine has not been FDA approved. What do you think about this? Do you think that the drug is safe to use?

I have used xenadrine before and it has really helped me. It was just the boost that I needed to be able to shed the pounds that I really needed to shed, and since then I have just kept going. I have now reached my ideal weight. It's really not important to me whether or not the drug is FDA approved, because I know that it works.

Hallo,
I don’t know if you heard about the law suit in Canada where woman was using these supplements for weight loss and she hit with her car two teenagers, and she wasn’t charged because her lawyer proved that she was delusional from using these herbal supplements. Now I know that FDA had received more then thousand complains about Xenadrine like high blood pressure, stroke and other similar things. I don’t know if this is safe to use, because there are too many complains if you ask me. If I were you I would found some other supplement or other diet plan. I hope that this helped you with your decision.
All the best to you,
Karen