Ok so this happens to me every time I start working out. I just start yawning like crazy, to the point where tears come out of my eyes. Then I feel cold sweat on my forehead. Why is this happening to me? IS there anything I can do I order to prevent this? Because its really annoying; I start feeling weak after I yawn so I cant do a proper workout. Any suggestion is welcomed. Thanks for your time

This happens to me as well. You need to learn how to breathe through your exercise. Inhale thru your nose and release from your mouth. Your brain and bodies are not getting enough oxygen so you automatically yawn, this is a way your brain receives oxygen. Hope this helps.

You may be pandiculating as you exercise and thus your body naturally releases held tension levels.  The weakness you may feel could be that your relaxing which is a good thing.  Some people interpret this as weakness when it is more likely the release of held contraction levels which could seem you are weaker yet it's hignly likely you get more functional as a result.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

we yawn when we have too much carbondioxide in our blood stream. You feel weak because your muscles need oxygen to function at their full capacity and because your excersizing they need more.

Breethe deep, in through your nose, out through your mouth.

It can be due to hypoglycemia. Eat before working out, but just a little. Yawning means you lack oxygen in your brain. Do deep breathing frequently.