When I sing for a long time or certain songs, I yawn. And I also have random yawning fits. Is there something wrong with me? Or is it just cause I need to learn to take deeper breathes? 8-|

No, it's common to start yawning during singing, especially for those who haven't had professional singing lesson. Singing generally takes a lot of breathing and lung power and if you need more oxygen, you end up yawning. The position your throat is in when it yawns is actually very good for singing. Opening up the throat and the mouth like a yawn takes care of the vocal cords and surrounding tissue so that it doesn't get injured during singing.

Celebrity
I do this too, i also do it when im reading out (i work with children) I now its because i dont breath deep enough. It is a sign of lack of oxygen.

The same thing happens to me, especially while singing Adele.  I just take deep breaths between each verse it helps.  You still yawn a little but not as much as you had been before       :-|

Do not worry this happens to me also the best thing to do is to take deep breaths whenever you can or inbetween each verse.  It helps a lot but you can still yawn a little but not a jillion times like before.  :-|

Omg that's the reason why I searched this! I was singing daydreamer and was curious I didn't know I was gonna find someone who loves adele too!

No way I'm singing daydreamer and it's my favorite so I wanna learn how to not yawn every time I sing it! That's so cool that we're doing the same song