About 2 weeks ago,I had unprotected sex but he pulled out.We've had unprotected sex before and he pulled out and I got my period on time.2 days ago I noticed cottage cheese like discharge,an odor,itchiness,and redness on my right labia.I know for sure it's a yeast infection.I usually have my period during the first or second week of each month but my period tracker on my phone says I should have started my period yesterday.

I have been stressed out a lot lately so I have a feeling that if I am supposed to start my period soon that the stress is prolonging it but is there anyway that a yeast infection and cause a period to be late or missed?!

Every where that i read i only see that a yeast infection would NOT mess with a womans cycle. I too had a yeast infection last week and went to the doctor, got medicine for it and i should have started my period by now. The infection took place when, according to "my days" tracker, my period should have started. The infection semingly went away about 5 days ago, but still no period!

I know my post doesn't help you tell what's wrong or if it is possible, i just wanted to let you know that you are not the only one with this problem!