I have been very worried that past three weeks. I slept with my boyfriend for the first time 3 and a half weeks ago and I didn't worry about anything until exactly a week later when I vomited a few times completely out of nowhere. From then on I became paranoid that I was experiencing pregnancy symptoms. My friends calmed me down and I realised that many of the symptoms of pregnancy are normal pre-menstrual symptoms. I don't actually know when my period is due but from roughly guessing when I got it in April-May I should be getting it around now, as it is day 37. About four days ago I began to experience itchiness around the entrance to my vagina and it seems like I have thrush. I took a pregnancy test to calm my nerves and it came out negative but I'm worried again that it was just too early and I really am. I also have had a really bad outbreak of spots all over my face, even my cheeks..I usually get one or two spots a month so this is unusual.

Does anybody know what is going on? I never have problems like this and I'm hoping it is just a reaction to stressing. I am also not at home for the summer and due to money constraints prefer to avoid the doctor until really necessary.

Thanks.

first, unprotected sex is very dangerous. you can get pregnant or get a sexually transmitted disease the first time.
you should start eating lots of yogurt to help regulate the yeast in your body. greek yogurt is real good. you may have a yeast infection. they do have kits to test for it and treat it at the pharmacys or wolly world.

I completely forgot to mention that we used a condom. Didn't even cross my mind to mention, I'd never think of doing otherwise!