I had itching and some discharge, but the discharge was not white and clumpy but clear, yellowish...That happened on day one, I took Monistat 1 on that day and within a few hours the itching was gone, the next day the itching came back is spirts and now its day three...just wondering if this is normal and if everyone has white clumpy discharge....because I have never had a yeast infection and want to know who long the medicine takes to work!!!!!! Please Help...I'm freaking

I've had the same exact thing for the past years

(sometimes itchiness,odorless just alot of white-yellowish discharge (but was sometimes painful during intercourse)

2 years ago I went to see my gyno & he said I was fine,it was just because I was breasfeeding...

A year later stopped breasfeeding & got pregnant right away then gave birth & breastfed again for 12 months(still had discharge)...

When I stopped breastfeeding after 2 months I still noticed that the discharge was there but even more than usual...

Went to see gyno & he told me I have no yeast infection ...

Did not sound right to me, so I went to see a naturopath-irodologist. Right away she told me I have CANDIDA ALBICANS. Big yeast infection...Now I am doing a cleanse for 2-3 months (not easy to do)I felt sick at begining, but now I feel so much better got my energy back & no more strange discharge!!!!!!!!   

Dont wait so long like me to do the cleanse, do it now

(bonus you loose weight too & you still eat alot just but not much carbs or no vinegar, mushrooms,anything sweet & no wheat)                  

Am having same problem,pls нσω ¢αη I go abt this cleansing cause am confused. Am read in need cause I've taking different kinds σƒ drug...