This has been going on for about 3 years or so. I would have the urge to pee,but nothing would come out or it would burn really really bad. I went to the doctor,got labs done,but they said there was blood in my urine and that it could be from wiping too hard. I didnt pay no mind to it,it went away, but it would always come back. Now it is back and it burns more than ever. It burns before I pee,during,and after. When I drink water,it doesnt burn as bad,but still burns. I just noticed that when I dishcharge,it is thick and has a yellowish tent to it.I have only had sex about 5 or 6 times. But the burning has been there before sex.I have told my mom,but theres nothing she can really do about it. When I tell the doctors I feel crazy.

It's very strange but I have the same symptoms. I am so sorry that I can't help with anything. But when I saw the doctor, she told me that it might be Cystet, that causes constant feeling of urination, as for the burning they coult not find out what was the reason for that, as the test did not show any bacterias or smt like that. Now it's been quite I while that I did not have that feeling and today I again felt the burning while urinating....