Do you normally grab something fast on the weekdays or do you cook?

Do you cook big elaborate breakfast on weekends? If so, what kind of stuff do you cook?

breakfast is always a simple affair for me. a lot of food early makes me literally sick.

so it's either peanut butter on bread, a yogurt or something like that. and then a few hours later have a nother smal snack. I've been like this as long as i can remember. If i've been up for 3 hours already i can eat a large ommeltte though that happens about once an administration.

through the week it's just toast and Orange juice. Weekends are where i have the time to make big breakfasts. Bacon, Eggs, Toast or Waffles YUM! :P

I don't eat breakfast on the weekdays. Weekends we usually go get on one day and I cook on one day.

Most days it's a bagel with peanut butter and a granola bar. On weekends I have my son I usually cook a big breakfast at least one morning. I splurged all out today and made myself a large bowl of CoCo Wheats. :|

1 glass of water and then coffee.
granola bar about 3 hours after I get up...very rarely can I eat just after getting up. My tummy would revolt.....literally :umno:

Depends on what time I get up. I go straight to lunch more often that I'd like to admit. Usually it's just cereal or pop tarts. Breakfast is my favorite meal to cook, and I do something bigger once or twice a week. No difference between weekend and weekdays for me.

During the week, I don't usually eat until 8:30 or so at work and hten it is fruit.

On the weekends, I usuaully have oatmeal, with brown sugar and granola.

I drank enough beer this weekend to last for a while
thanks for sharing

thanks for sharing
There wasn't enough to share when i was finished!

I have to take my thyroid medicine on an empty stomach, usually first thing in the morning. I have to wait at least an hour before eating after I take my medicine.

I usually have a cup of oatmeal from my office stash or a bagel from Panera.

On weekends I usually cook pancakes or eggs. Yesterday, however, the girlie wanted cereal and today her and the DH had toaster waffles. I had breakfast burritos. YUM!

it depends...if I'm short for time, I'll go with Eggo waffles, cereal or something like that.
If I have lots of time I may have hard-boiled eggs or even dim sum type stuff...

On days I go to the gym (first thing), I have an apple on the way. Then when I get back usually a bowl of cereal or oatmeal. On the weekends I used to always cook a big breakfast, but since watching what I'm eating more, I've cut back. I'll do omlettes one day and then we do just cereal the other. Saturday I cooked pancakes for the first time in a month or two and they tasted sooooo good!!!!! I miss making and eating it, but it's just an easy thing to cut out.

I usually have yogurt cheese with blueberries or raspberries and All Bran cereal during the week. Weekends I indulge in a cooked breakfast.

Lately, with WW, I've been having ham, egg whites, maybe with some cheese in a sandwich, for about 5 points.
We had chorizio and tortillas yesterday morning, which I guestimated at 10 points. :?

We have a chef every morning for breakfast. So I can anything - eggs (cooked any way), toast, pancakes, french toast, cereal, oatmeal, bagels, fruit. It's a whole schmorgasboard. I try to mix things up each day. Healthy one day and not the next.