I have a cow-lick right where my bangs start/my hair is divided. I was wondering could i move my part over more and then cut more bangs in, would that help stop the splitting?

with cowlick, i think its going to be tricky because the problem (not necessarily) will be on the roots area. try asking ur hair dresser to take the cowlick into account when cutting your hair.

or you can have ur fringe cut a bit heavier on the cowlick area just to sort of "weigh " it down

i have cow-lick to...i use the flip up hairstyle...try it...you may like it but it depends on your head and face

Hello there,

it would be wise to pay a visit to the more expensive hair dresser. Usually I am not a fan of expensive, especially expensive hair treatments, but sometimes something like this is necessary. My friend had the same problem and she went to the most expensive hair dresser in the city. He managed to cover up her cowlick and her hair looks amazing!

And not just that, but he has also tried few styles on her head and he didn't charge it! She was in the saloon for 6 hours and he didn't want to let her go until he hasn't finished with everything and until both of them were completely satisfied.

I hope that this helps you. Good luck.