How often do you get yours cut/styled, etc.

Every other Friday afternoon. I do it myself and I look like this --> 8) when I'm done.

When I did mine myself I did it every Saturday morning. Now I go to the barber every six weeks or so

Mine's every week, unless I get lazy. Style courtesy of headblade.

When it was long, every 6 months. Now that it's short, every 4-6 weeks.

6-weeker... 8 if cash is tight ..typically.

Every three to four months. Getting the next one Friday so it isn't in my eyes for the race.

Every 3-4 weeks. My hair grows fast and I like it short. But I think I may have to head out to boston for my next grooming appt.

Or Philly. Someone here owes you a night out on the town.

Rarely. When I shaved my head, maybe every 3 months or so? I haven't cut/shaved mine since probably March. But it needs it.

Hardly ever... except for my bangs. I'm growing it long (it's about half-way down my back), so I just need a trim every once in a while... however, the highlighting takes me to the salon every 6-8 weeks.

Ideally somewhere between 6 weeks to 3 months, depending on length (ie, shorter, the quicker it needs to be cut) except I just realized its been 4 months. Its not a good thing

... however, the highlights takes me to the salon every 6-8 weeks.
I would think it would just be cheaper to get a subscription. :P But I do love the searches...

I would think it would just be cheaper to get a subscription. :P
But I do love the searches...
Don't forget about Goofus and Gallant.

I have a jaw-length bob. I get mine cut every three to four weeks. I'm currently considering keratin treatment to straighten it permanently.