I had my period January 2nd for about a week. I had my most recent period January 31st and it ended around February 4th-5th. I stopped bleeding. On February 7th I started getting weird ovulation symptoms such as sore breasts, cramping, headaches, and slight nausea. I know that ovulation takes place 2 weeks after your period, but is there any weird circumstances that would make you ovulate sooner than that? Could it just be period symptoms with no bleeding? This might sound silly but I thought I'd add it to give full details. My boyfriend and I messed around on February 7th. He ejaculated all over a towel. We were in a hurry and I used the towel to clean myself off not realizing it was on it. I definitely felt it and was wet for a few minutes from it. Could that really cause pregnancy? He's very concerned about it but I'm not.

If he ejaculated on the towel and you pushed the sperm inside you then yes it is possible to cause a pregnancy. Unlikely, but possible. For the ovulation there is a theory that it changes on a separate cycle from the period. You will need to take the temperature tests to measure your actual ovulation schedule. Now, if you had sex the first few days after your period ended then you will probably not be ovulating.

Of course if you want to make him sweat it out and see what he really thinks about you, well that would be up to you. XD

What are temperature tests??

Your body has constant temperature it will maintain for the start of every day. Once a month when ovulating the body will increase 1 degree average and then back down the next day. You must take your temperature before getting out of bed first thing. Try to do it the same time every day too. Ask your OBGYN for specifics, they probably have an instruction sheet on it to chart it out.