Hi, I suffer from constipation for many years, and I tried lot of different medicines. Nothing managed to cure my condition. I decided to try a new drug called zelnorm. I would really use some tips and experiences with this drug. Thanks

Hello, my sister started using zelnorm two weeks ago. She also suffers from constipation. She was using many laxatives and non-prescription soluble fiber supplement, but it was not helpful. For now, she has no side effects, and she felt some improvement. I heard that zelnorm is more helpful for women with irritable bowel syndrome, than for men with the same condition. This drug is so effective because it increases the action of serotonin, which speeds the movement of stools through the bowel. My sister takes zelnorm twice a day on empty stomach. The most common side effect is diarrhea, and it usually diminishes with continued therapy.