I have experienced stomach bloating for years.. I was also experiencing peri-menopausal symptoms and bloating, I thought due to large uterine fibroid tumors. I expected the bloating symptoms to subside after a complete hysterectomy this year. They did not! I also have a feeling of fullness in the intestinal area, lower back pain, and have smaller bowel movements. I have been looking at the colon cleansing infomercials on TV lately. Could that help my symptoms... help!

i had a colonoscopy done and my dr said dont do the cleanses because they have so many different laxatives in them they will actually in the long run make your problem worse.

Well I have to say that this bloating can be caused by many things. Unfortunately one of them is cancer. However I don’t think that this is causing your bloating, because you had procedures done in last year and doctors would’ve noticed if you have any abnormalities in your blood. Have you had any problems with constipation in past period? Could this be just irritable bowel syndrome? If this is the case there are several reason to cure this condition. Changing your diet is one way. What kind of medication are you using right now? Could they be the cause of your bloating, because some of the medication have this as a possible side effect.

All the best,
Danella