I have always over stressed about the littlest things but since the birth of my son 4years ago i feel like my emotions have completley changed. I am more emotional than ever. I talked to my doctor about my anxiety and she prescibed Zoloft. I tried it for two days but after having the worst panic attack ever i decided not to take it. Ever since then i have anxiety about anxiety. I worry about stressing so much and worry about having another panic attack. I went back to the dr yesterday and she recommended Lexapro. I am now tormenting myself about whether or not to take it. How funny my doctor prescribes me medicine for anxiety and i have anxiety about whether or not to take the medicine for anxiety. I am only 23 and do not want to have a bad experience like that with Zoloft and do not want to become dependent on anything. Is it normal to wonder if you really need medication? Has any one else had these issues? All i keep reading are these horrible stories and would like to know what i am getting myself into if i decide to take the medicine.

Hi lv I just wanted to say that i totally understand what your going through as i'm exactly the same im always stressed and ive got really bad anxiety i hate the symtoms i have ben like this for 5 years and it does get you down big time i'm really needing help with mine but my dr out me on some tablets for anxiety he also gave me anti depressents and im against them so i wont take them as they make you feel worse so then he gave me half inderella thats for anxiety and iv started taking them now i dunno wheather i'll end up with side effects or not but i stress about everything like my blood pressure, pains in my chest, weak legs, i'm also scared that my heart is going to pack in as with anxiety i'm stressed 24/7 so im scared of stressing my heart out and it giving in because it can happen i just want some answers as to why we have to have anxiety but more than anything it would be nice to have someone to talk to about it that has been through the same thing if you know what i mean but if you do wanna talk then my email address is leahncleo35 at hotmail dot co dot uk ive had to write it like that because otherwise they wont allow me to put it on here but yeah get intouch and we'll have a chat and see if we can help each other ok don't worry there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Hi:

I am much older than you are, but my sad story started like you, and got worse for 2 years. In spite of being very succeessful in my life, in the past 40 years, I had been struggling to keep my mind, and thoughts under control. About 2 months ago, I took a vitamin d3 blood test. It was very low, and after receiving 2 injections, I was cured of all of my panic attacks. It is known that low levels of this vitamin could be a cause for depression, and anxiety. Do take this blodd test, please.

Fear of fearing is the most common symptom in panic attacks.

Best regards,
Ali