Hey everyone, my period has been mia for the past 10 days. I do keep track of when my periods are and when I ovulate. My period should have came by the 22nd. Normally my periods may be two to three days late but no longer than that. Last Saturday I had a random nose bleed, smelt eggs and cheese and got very nauseous. My emotions are like a roller coaster. I tear up watching the smallest things on t.v. :/. Today which is the 10th day, I have had bleeding, but only when I use the restroom. I have been wearing a panty liner and have only had a drop or two on it in the last 7 hours. I haven't noticed any brown in it, it's just light pink. I am not sure what to do. I have taken 2 hpt and they were negative. I can't tell if this is the start of my late period or if I am pregnant. Please help if you can!!! and please no harsh comments. If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all

I am in the same situation. I am 11 days late. I took 2 htp, both negative. I had very very light spotting that only lasted 2 days. I have had headaches, backaches, minor cramping, bloating, and nausea. I am really confused as well and am wondering if I possibly tested too early. I am going to wait another week and test again. If its still negative and my period doesn't come on the 16th which is my next one I'm making a dr appt. I have 2 children and with my previous pregnancies my tests came up positive quickly. I am also really regular and have never missed a period. Hope everything works out for you.