I am 11 weeks postpartum and have been having noticeable cervical mucous for 4 weeks I also had a very slight amount of brownish discharge which i thought was my period starting but wasn't. Could I be pregnant again or is this just my body getting back to normal. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative but since i haven't got my period back yet I'm not sure if it was too early to test.

First of all congratulations! What did you get a boy or a girl? Is this your first child or you are experienced mother? How was the labour, difficult or you were the lucky one?

Regarding to your question is there any good reason for suspecting that you are pregnant again? Did you have unprotected sex? My sister got pregnant soon after delivering her first child. The doctor told her that few weeks after delivery it is much easier for a woman to stay pregnant but she thought she was careful enough. At the end they end up with twins so now they have three beautiful baby girls. She said that that pregnancy was odd because she had some type of spotting so she thought that her body is going back to normal and the pregnancy test was negative as well but few weeks later she was pregnant and the blood test was positive. It would be wise to consult your doctor regarding to this.

Did you find out? I am too experiencing this now after baby number seven, this has never happened before, and am hoping to get some sort of result, I have been experiencing it for a month as well and am 11 weeks pp it is tinged with brown and red and pink