For the last 4 days I have experienced a large amount of greenish vaginal discharge. There is no odour, itching or pain. It comes in a gush of 30-60cc and than nothing for an unpredictible time ( could be 15 min to an hour).I am 10 weeks postpartum, and I'm breastfeeding. Thank you Dana

I am now 9 weeks post and having the same thing. Did you find an answer?

I had the same thing. It turned out to be a bacterial (e-coli) infection.

Hello dana,

It is quite possible that you have an infection. Sometimes this happens because after delivery you are wide open and your body needs some time to go back to the normal. During this period it is very easy to get pregnant again and to get all sort of infections. Since it is probably bacterial infection in question I would say that you will need to treat it with antibiotics and since these are usually prescribed you will probably need to see your doctor.

After the examination he will let you know what the best solution in your case is, considering that you are breastfeeding. I hope that everything is going to end fine in your case. Good luck.