I am 2 months postpartum and have not had my period yet, but have been having very light brown/clear discharge for the past week and a half, on & off. I had mild cramps for like a day last week, so i thought i was gonna get my period, but nothing.. Does anybody have any idea what this could be?? %-)

hi, has your doctor taking a swab, because its possible you have an infection, i had my baby 4 months ago and i have the same problem with the discharge and i get like mild period cramps now and again, i have had 4 infections but my doctor is not concerned, hope this helps, ?

Postpartum discharge can last several months and it is perfectly normal. Some women experience discharge for up to two months whereas some experience these symptoms for up to eight months postpartum. If you are really concerned you should certainly see your doctor and make him/her aware of your symptoms. They can check to see if those infections are back and take care of it.

I am the same as you two month post partum and have the same problems, when I was one month, I saw the doctor and he told me that I had an infection and gave me some medicine but he told me not to worry about the discharge as it can go at any time. So dont worry!