hit puberty a while back and I'm 13 years old. So I have a good amount of curly pubic hair i have a goodish size adams apple, have a small amount of long stringy underarm hair and long black leg hair. I recently ejaculated white semen, instead of clear. Yet, no voice changes? Should it have cracked by now? Are my hormones not correctly balanced? Also I am about 5"7 5"8 like 115 pounds (I know I'm skinny) and have been on a growth spurt for scopula months growing like crazy. My balls have grown a lot but my penis had not. Please reply -john

Hi Zac,

Not everything happens at once.  You are most definitely well in puberty and from your description of your development there is nothing wrong with your hormones.

Give yourself some time.  Your penis can grow into your early 20's.  Your voice can change at any time.   Don't compare yourself to others.

You are NORMAL sir.

Hang in there, good luck.

Good to know and thanks for the reply. According to my development do you have an idea of when my voice will start cracking? Like Are there stages? Sorry I just really want to get rid of my voice right now. I hate it

It can happen at any time Zac. Some guys "crack" and others just drop quickly.
It shouldn't be long judging from the rest of your changes already.

Ok thanks. Hope it's soon :/.