I am a 15 year old male and have not hit puberty i was wondering if weed or alcohol might have something to do with this and also my right testicle is much smaller than the left is that something wrong :'( :'( :'(

hormones control when puberty kicks in,
see this website for more details,
and testicles are never usually the same size as each other, in the same way that a womans breasts vary too.

During puberty, the penis and testes grow to their adult size. Until puberty is complete, neither is development and growth of the penis and testes, and that can not be fully complete until you're as old as 20, sometimes even a little older. It's common for the length of the penis to grow faster than the width of the penis, and for testicle growth to start before penis growth.

Erections usually begin before ejaculation does. It's normal to be able to achieve erections before the ability to ejaculate, sometimes with a lapse between of a few years. Some young men don't start to ejaculate until their late teens (which doesn't mean, however, it's safe to have unprotected partnered sex). During puberty, erections often occur very frequently and involuntarily, something that is a source of embarrassment for many young men, but it's completely normal and does happen to everyone. When ejaculation begins, it's typical to have wet dreams, or nocturnal emissions, ejaculation that occurs while sleeping due to sexual dreams, stimulation from sheets and blankets, and/or having a full bladder. Young men who masturbate less than others may experience more wet dreams.

same here mate i am in the same position as you but i have nosigns of puberty and i mean NONE i cant evan ejaculate, is theresomething wrong with me

Hi Porsche,

Welcome to the forums. This threads a bit old.

How old are you, give us some more information, and we'll get back to you.

I am 15 years old and 4ft 11.5, I have not hit puberty i have 1 pubic hair with colour and the wrest are tiny, me penis is 3" and my right testical is considerably larger than my left, I have no armpit hair and very little leg hair, i have no becard but after about a mounth some side burns grow back, my voice is still very high picthed and although i am 15 i look likei am 12, I am slightly overweight but have man boobs which are worrying me because they look more like real breasts. I am wondering if there is too much estergen in my body and i need more tesosterone,i have heard that doctors can prescribe testoserone injections, is so would this help me? many thanks

How tall are your parents? Do you have any older brothers? How tall are they? Some other things to consider is how early you parent went through puberty. A lot of it is hereditary.

Anyways, almost 5' at 15 can be small but it sounds as though you probably haven't had your growth spurt yet. From your description of your pubic hair it sounds as though you're almost there. You are in puberty, it is just that things are running a little late. It is not uncommon for one testicle to be different sized than the other either.

Being overweight can increase your estrogen levels. If you are only slightly overweight I would not worry about it. As for the man boobs, they happen to quite a few young men. It is called gynecomastia. It usually resolves itself as you progress through puberty. If not, when you're a little older, you can have them corrected.

The only way to tell if you need more testosterone is to have a blood test done at your doctors. You can take hormones to help you mature, if the doctors decide you need them. They may want to wait a little longer. It really does sound like you're close.

I know it can be uncomfortable being the last to develop. It will happen, very soon. Hang in there.

Keep us posted and let us know if you have more questions/concerns.

If you could answer medic-dan's questions we'd have some good insight as to how to better advise you here. Can you let us know as soon as you can? Thanks :-D

I am 15 years old and i am 5'3 and way around 105....i am fairly skinny for my age.i have a little bit of pubic hair but not a large amount. its not above my penis it just gets long on the left and right sides. I have a little bit of armpit hair on the top of my armpits. it does not grow all around just that spot and gets long. my voice has never cracked and i cant ejaculate. my penis is 3 1/2 inches when erect and is as skinny as my thumb.. :'( what is wrong with me???will i never hit puberty.....my mom is about 5'6-5'6 and my dad is 5'10-5'11.

Don't worry! I didn't hit puberty until I was 16. A larger and larger percentage of males are hitting puberty later in life, while females are maturing much earlier. Why this is happening is not very clear. From what I've read it may be because of the amount of estrogen in our diets and possibly our water. Yes. WATER. When women go on birth control they are essentially taking concentrated estrogen. This hormone is mostly released in their urine and that ends up in the water supply where it is treated (but treating only decontaminates pathogens, NOT hormones) where it ends up back in our drinking water. Then there is Soy milk, Tofu, etc. All of this is very hard to prove however. The problem with gathering actual scientific evidence on this subject is that it requires studying human lifespans. These studies take a long time to have a confident answer. My advice; don't worry. Everyone hits puberty eventually. I would bet a large sum of money that you're just starting to go through it now, or you will very shortly. Don't worry about it.

If anyone gives you sh*t about not having any hair, just say you shave (hell, I shave my whole body. Hair SUCKS. It holds odors, and it itches. Girls like smooth. And as for not being able to ejaculate? I was masterbating before I could produce anything as well, but I could still experience an orgasm. I was having sex before I hit puberty. Just roll with it.

oh ya im 15yrs 5ft 4 or 5ft 5 my penis is only 1 or 2 in im 96lbs i have kind of alot of under pit hair i have some really long pubic hair my voice hardly cracks i do have wet dreams i do sperm to but my mo thinks theres somthing wron with me my dad is ether 5ft 7 or 5ft 10 my mom is 5ft3 or 5ft 4 a i going to hit puberty my balls are really small and so is my penis

u will be ok so get over it

i have pubic hair but not that much is this normall ?

Phatt boy. I'm 16 no under arm hair. I have little to no leg hair. And I have a few pubes on my ball sack and above my penis that's it. I have small man boobs and slightly over weight. I can't cum but can precum and my voice is still high. I weigh 68kg and my height is 174cm. My penis is like 1 1/2 inches but about 11 cm on erection. When will it all start happening

Im 15 and have not hit puberty, I have lots of pubic and arm pit hair and nothing, and I cum once a day is it the cumming part cuz I can stop... :'(

im 17 and still didnt reach puberty i also look like a 14 year old i can ejaculate. i masturbate so often and my voice began to change but i still didnt reach puberty. all my family is tall but im the only one shorter than my age. i have hair in my armpit,leg,balls,little mustache and alot around my penis. i nees some one to help me please !!