One day i was sittin upstairs playin xbox, when my brother comes upstairs and asks me for money. i say "for what" he says "for weed"i say "okay but your smokin some with me. So he got a 50bag with all his money and dex's (our friend) and we smoked 8 doobs and did hotknifes After the first doob i was pretty high, a great high in the weed After the second i was baked, just baked. It got better After the 3rd i was REALLY baked, laughing on and on. After the 4th i was ripped, couldnt stop laughing and didnt even know what was goin on. After the 5th doob i was really quite ripped, started to shake After the 6th i was on a journey, it was crazy, bad cottenmouth, and horrible munchies. After the 7th i was cooked, i was done, i could feel my bloodstream, but the dex whips out the torch and rolls some nards, wants to do hot knifes i didnt complain and said what the hell, im in. When i took my hoot i coughed like a 80 year old smoker. Then we smoked the 8th doob... i took the harshest, meanest, biggest hoot that made me cough and cough until i puked. i was c.o.ed and im glad, i went upstairs and laid on my bed, shaking and feeling my bloodstream. I fell asleep and woke up. That was awhile ago, in September 2004, and ive been smoking alot of weed since then. n i want to stop !!

If you want to stop. Then just think about that anytime you smoke you can develop deadly allergic reactions to this sh*t. It's true, I'm allergic to it now, after smoking for 3 years. Luckily I didn't die, but it is possible...