After I smoke, it seems 1 to 2 hours later I tend to get a head ache, on the top of my head, in the front, everywhere... The back of my eyes start to hurt as well, kind of like what a sinus head ache would do... can i prevent these headaches, but still be able to smoke? *-.- (I have one right now :'(

Hi There,

A little history on marijuana. The majority of marijuana is made up of a single compound called 9-tetrahydro-cannabinol or THC and has psychoactive effects on humans. There is a second compound cannabidiol or CBD which not been researched to determine whether psychoactive effects truly exsist.
THC is absorbed into the body with about 1% reaching the brain. Once there THC blinds the receptor sites of the hippocampus (memory formation), cerbal cortex, basal ganglia and cerebellum. THC also inhibits the enzyme adenylate cyclase , which is involved in sending pain messages. Once in circulation THC id distributed throughout all the blood rcih organs such as heart, lungs and brain then works its way into fat tissues where some remains stored. The liver is the primary source for biotransformation of THC. Continuous users may still find THC present after weeeks during a urine test.
In concerns to your question, 40 to 60% of m users have some type of adverse effect but this varies. Combining other substances while using marijuana can cause problems, the same for anyone using anti-depressants. As there is a two-phase reaction both dealing with euphoria, and has enter the blood stream, coming "down" and headaches may be your bodies response mechanism. Also, research where your marijuana is coming from, there are 400 different identified compounds in marijuana, 61 of which have psychoactive effects. If you choose to smoke please do it wisely.

Easy - buy better smoke! No seeds = no headache

When i bun a few spliffs......i begin 2 shake rapidlyall over! I eye vission goes blury and i struggle to balance my head on my kneck? What is wrong with me and how can i stop smoking?

Your probally just not getting god flushed weed. The growers fertilizers and boosters are still in the bud so you end up with a headache. Black ashes Crappy weed

Smoking seeds causes headaches =(
Dont do it! (or stems, they're gross)

is it bad to smoke hemp seeds? coz me and my friends did and we got a hit but is it bad for you?

xxox

the only way for me to avoid the headache which is associated with the come down is too blaze every 30min till i pass out or not blaze at all

hi there it have been 10 days to me stopping smoking cannabis i'm now getting headaches at the front of my head and then it moves to the temples is this normal?

i also have very bad headaches, but sometimes when i discard the thought of them, they go away..

thank god someone else is experiencing this i thought i was gonna have a stroke or go schizo.. lol i get this same sh*t i think its from letting your mind be inactive when i move around and focus on things it goes away

dont smoke seed or steems if you keep gettings a headach then something isnt right.... one person asked how do you stop well stay away from it an and rember that it gives you really bad headaches and know your better of with out it and headaches are trying to let you know that... XD good luck

Ive studied a bit of muscle realitivity, the science of massaging parts of the body for various responses. If you massage your left hand on the muscle at the tip of the V where your thumb and first finger intersect. It might hurt your hand a little but you will feel it subside a bit or go away completely -- but weed headaches are stubburn when doin this -- works for all head aches.

Yep, I've been looking all over for the answer. So far I tend to believe that it is the residual fertilizer that I am now allergic to.

I really need to get better stuff. 9 times out of 10, for the past couple of years or so, I get these terrible headaches and also shivers, like hypothermia.

This would not be happening if it were legal. I would have a form of escapism that is healthy, non-addictive, relaxing and that does not reek havoc on my digestive system; when grown properly.

Marijuana adhers to the fatty parts of your body
. Your brain being the first place it goes to as the brain is almost 100% fat. You are probably suffering withdrawels . Someone who has smoked for a long time when they attempt to give it up experiences headaches. could last up to 3 to 4 weeks