EVERY TIME U FEEL LKE GOING TO GET A BAG OF GREEN, JUS ASK URSELF THIS QUESTION...

AM I A SLAVE 2 WEED???

AND

REASURE URSELF THAT THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER....

BEEN THRU ALL THE SYMPTOMS MYSELF(ESPECIALLY SWEATING) AFTER SMOKIN HIGH GRADE ALLDAY EVERDAY FROM THE AGE OF 15,IM 22 NOW AND FREE OF WEED FOR 6MONTHS..REMEMBER...
THERE NOT REALLY YOUR MATES IF THEY DONT SUPPORT U IN YOU QUEST TO QUIT
LOSE THE HATERS AND FIND YOUR WILLPOWER AND LOOK FORWARD TO A LIFE FULL OF ENERGY AND WITHOUT PARANOIA

DONT DWELL AT ANY TIME FOR THE FIRST MONTH AND I PROMISE U ALL UR SYMPTOMS WILL LEAVE 4EVA

I CAN STILL HAVE THE ODD SPLIFF HERE AND THERE NOW THAT IM HEADSTRONG ABOUT IT AND NOT RELAPSE

HOPE U CAN MAKE IT 2 THIS STAGE
PEACE 2 ALL GOIN THRU THE COLD TURKEY

thanks for posting i have decided to stop smoking after 10yr. and decided to do reaserch on the effects. Your info is great and i look forward to feeling great like you! :D

Well you got my attention long enough for me to read the whole thing. But was the poor spelling and All-caps really necessary?

And that IS a good question to ask everytime you grab a bag of weed...Thanks. Because in the end...you're either a slave, or a man. A man chooses, a slave obeys. And I'm not trying to be sexist.

I'd be greatful if you elaborated on your success...the symptoms...the reasons you quit...how much you smoked...what the side-effects (for you) were...and what happend in the 6 months relating to cravings and such.

(however I kindof doubt ever seeing you here again. Kinda seemed like a job to quickly help some people and move on)

In any case thanks and peace be with ya

Weed is the greatest no one can deny that. But after you lose respect for both yourself and the beautiful herb... you yourself are a slave. I am not ripping on stoners i have cut down from smoking 30+ times a week to less then once every week. Though im on a sweet little binge now. haha. But as soon as school starts again i am going back to not smoking. I have the self control now and even took up swimming.
Just try to do somthing else to do with the time you used to spend just sitting there baked.
Anyways if you wana know about panic attacks or other side effects of quitting i have been through it all several times in the last 3 months.
Only through moderation in its use can you smoke to get high rather than justifying a high that doesnt sustain.
Jesus Saves.

AM I A SLAVE 2 WEED???

AND

HOPE U CAN MAKE IT 2 THIS STAGE
PEACE 2 ALL GOIN THRU THE COLD TURKEY

Whats up I quit smoking weed the other day. I have been feeling all sorts of feelings i havent felt in a long time. I been smoking since I was in 5th grade. My brother got me into it and I guess i can say i regret doing it. Im almost positive it has effected my brain. Im 18 now and I loved smoking weed id smoke out of my huge bong hop on my xbox and be on for an hour or so then take more bong rips. Sounds like typical pothead huh? It just has become boring to me. But why im posting this is because I want to know if there is anyone that has quit smoking and had problems throwing up/stomach sickness.

why do you have to go and ruin a good post by saying jesus saves?

Guest wrote:

ehhhhnoooo wrote:

Jesus Saves.

Because someone who has been saved by Jesus wants everyone to have the same goodness in their life. He litterally saved my coke addicted ass as well and if he can save me he can save anyone, just ask, just really want it. If you've yet to be saved then you don't yet know it's impossible.

I met this guy, and we both like each other a lot. My mom told me i can't date him as long as he does drugs. He promised he would quit, but he hasn't done it yet. He keeps talking about how he needs me to be with me, but he can't quit. What should i do to help him?