So I think I have been having delusions of some kind while being high off marijuana. I used to smoke every day for about two weeks and never had these delusions.Eventually began smoking more and at one point everyday . Then one day i seemed to snap. I smoked and my body was shaking. From now on I have felt like everyone is laughing and talking about me. I almost have anxiety attacks. I been feeling lately that everyone thinks I'm terrible and that nobody wants to hurt my feelings cause it would cause me too kill myself or some bullshits. I didn't Trust what anyone says ,for i believe that whatever they say they think the opposite and they're trying to get my slip up so they can laugh at me That's when i'm sober. When I'm i high i feel like I'm gay and just laughing at me and making me do stupid ****. I analyze my every move i make and then relate it to how it makes me homosexual. I tend to make weird gestures even though the gesture doesn't reflect how I'm thinking but it comes off a different way i think. I have no idea what do i know its kinda of choppy but any help would be greatly appreciated. I've been like this for a month now eventhough I stopped smoking. When I'm around people I get very nervous and sweat a lot, i feel like everyone is watching how weird I am. please help me.

Jack you must have smoked some weed laced with really bad drugs in it. You must consult a doctor, he or she will know what to do and they can't call the police since its considered an illness

but my friends smoked the same stuff with me and they were fine ???? and will the effects go away with time if I didn't go to a doctor ?

i know that feeling dude i ate 50grams of laced hash and i am soo much screwed up at my brain and my body.heart i sudgest u just stay healthy and dont smoke pot cuz it will messup ur brain as u are growing up its my 5th day i havent touched weed but i think i already screwed my mind and i think i am going to die at age 35 of an heart attack :P nevermind i think u should take some rest take more sleep so that ur body metabolism will work it out of your body real fast ok just stay away from it for until u are 18 k calm down or if u are already 18+ just take break from it i had enough weed for 1000 years it think xD never mind i am going to try weed again when my system is stable so see yeah i am going to sleep and if u think my grameer is weared it is cuz i had that f*****g weed in my system i think weed was good but the f*****g drug dealer laced it so i just not doing it and yeah i v=never go to doctor for such a reason