okay so I was just wondering if smoking weed will help me lose weight.

no, the opposite

I prefer weed over alcohol when it comes to maintaining your weight. with weed just smoke a lil everytime u get hungry and you'll forget to eat and be so distracted you probably won't eat for hours

it depends on how retarded you get if you get so high you dont know what you are doing then no but if you smoke enough to get the munchys and you the right stuff. Because you could eat healthy food high not just fatty food but you got to work out to or your screwed

Okay so....I started college last fall and didn't smoke at all before going to college. (But you know how that goes..."well let me just try it") August 28, 2007 I was 175lbs, then I began to smoke. Not that much maybe a blunt or two, weekly. After I smoke Ofcourse I had the muchies...but...I thought about food. In June I began to smoke EVERYDAY (long story, my then boyf smokes everynight before he goes to sleep=me smoking every night before I went to sleep.) I started to think less and less about food after I smoke. Since I smoke so much. Also, If your ACTIVE after you smoke the lbs will come off smoothly. Three days ago I looked in the mirror and was like WHo is the hell is that?!?) My body is back, like it was in HS) Its now Sept 2, 2008. I am 145lbs.

I'm not saying smoke your life away BUT if you dont like to work out and seem to find Eating Healthy EVERY meal difficult, and your tryingt to lose weight

i lost 15 kilos smoking weed and i still ate take away and bad foods every time i had da munchies