im 27 and like two nights ago I woke up at like 3am and was like ok I could not fall back to sleep what to do so I thought I smoke so blackberry kush I only took like three hits and was feeling great I throw on some jams like Moka Only - Love Comes hell yeah about ten minutes later OMFG my chest was pounding I was shacking out of control so I thought I grab a beer to relax That failed I new I was having what they call an extreme panic attack I started walking around my apt I started cleaning like crazy trying to keep my mind off the panic everytime I sat still I would feel like the panic attack was geting ten times worse being still trying to do some meditation and not fight it it was just to much so I thought I would  just keep cleaning My apt it most be the cleanest in the hole state after that It went on for a very long time I would never call 911 lol thats so funny people do that when having an extreme panic attack but I do know it dos feel like your dieing I took an asprin to help with the heart beating so fast and breathing it started to die down around 10am 7 hrs after three little hits I could not believe it went on for that long I ended up falling a sleep shortly after I used to smoke weed when I was young and never had this before when smoking weed  And its not the first time this has happend it sucks so bad that I can't injoy a good high with out freaking out its almost not worth it but im stubborn at times and still do it sometimes I get extreme panic attacks when im not high growing up I had them before pot and it seems the older I get the worse they are it even runs in my family my brother and mom get them to and they dont smoke and its crazy I get them wose then them becasue I shack so violently and with them you would not know unless they told you they were having one or it could be somthing deeper then all that I dont know resentment stress shitty eating habbits not enough exercise being around alot of people all I know is they really kicks my ass it might even be harrp lol  I think it could be my life style or from what the  doctor told me its genetic I used weed to help with the panic attacks growing up now everytime I smoke I get one but when I was younger they would help with them if weeds the trigger like some say how many times can I trigger it to get it all out of my system there has got to be an answer to all this just wish I new just thought I share one of many bad times I had on weed it really started to get worse when after 8 years of smoking weed  I stopped do to fighting with friends that were not really my friends but just had the samething in common smoking weed thats about it plus after eight years I thought I give it a break so I stopped for a year had ten days of the worse withdraws ever shacking sweating ect in fact it felt to me like what you see on tv when someone gos through crack withdraws I dont know for shore becasue I never done it but they would react with shacking feeling sick sweating ect  I was having the samething so after about a year I started again it has never been the same I think somtimes all the people in my life saying weeds is know good through the years may trigger some of the panic attacks knowing there's somthing better I could be doing with my life  I know its not all in my head becasue so many  have the same symptoms having a job also keeps my mind of the panic a little bit but there still there if im smoking weed or not eating well or not or exercising or not but im shore if I die from pot I would be the first one so Im shore it would make the papper but im almost 4shore panic attacks short in you life span and I dont know if anyone had died from one I will have to look into it I mabe smoke once a month now knowing that all what im going to get out of it is a really bad panic attack

but I am still high though I guess I take the good wit th bad

hi my names cody i had some thing similiar happen to me it all started about 3 months ago on the last day of school i got some weed  and then went to marijuana hill we rolled a blunt their were 3 of us we smoked at 4:20 finished at like 4:30 started back down the hill that was a challenge we got back to village wich is a park every one hangs out at on fridays after school or the last day and we get their and it hit me like a brick wall i looked at my friends and just said im high they just shook their head said ya and laughed i tried to laugh but it didnt help i just start walking around the park and the only way i can describe it is it felt like a dream or a video game where your looking over the person and controlling them as i walked around it got worse i felt like i was a sims character and as i looked around at the people in their little groups it felt like i didnt know anyone my bestfriend walked up to me and started talking to me all i said was who are you ive known him my whole life he just looked at me and said are you high i said ya i feel like im in a video game and i would get these flashes of where i felt normal again and then back into the video game state at one point when i was walking around i stopped and put my hands on my knees and just stood their bent over for 5 minutes not moving i think i actually fell asleep woke back up it was the same didnt feel better saw my sister told her how i felt she told me not to leave the park as she was about to go talk to someone a cop came up and started talking to us he asked if every thing was i ok i said ya i just dont feel good and he said oh did you smoke i looked him in the eyes said no he kinda just laughed and shook his head and said no your a good kid you would never do that and than walked away i knew he knew because of my eyes they were blood shot and when i say blood shot you couldnt see any white in my eyes i asked my sister for the keys to her car i wanted to lay down for a bit told her to wake me up in an hour after about ten minutes of laying their i fell asleep for about 45 minutes woke up and felt alittle better got out still feeling high i walked to mcdonalds with some people ate then walked back feeling high still this high lasted for 8 straight days yes eight it went away but not completely it felt like i onnly had a buzz after that but that lasted another 20 days and yes i still smoke ive gotten that high again but it didnt last that long thank god it changed the way i look at life. some tips are work out go for a run or jog go to the gym stay active dont just sit their it wont help. and/or talk to friends go some where do something eat and sleep thats what got me through it dont think about it to much just forget about it. i dont know if this helps but i tried     

Hey there!

I was just feeling the same things as you as saying before I have been feeling it for a looooooong time now but its like since a few months ago 99% of the times i smoke it happens i dunno .. i smoke hash now a days cus people around here dont do marijuana just sell hash : ( crappy to be honest) but i used to smoke hash like when I first started like for like 4 months then i moved to London and then yeah i started smoking the real herb ( happy days) but anyway it never used to happend, and not from the nothing it starts like almost every time lool .. ahmm I was actually using your post to have something to rely on so i could relax you get me? lool . .. well I am just saying now I think I might quit smoking weed for good .. i mean you think its like ..need for such ? or do you guys think I just need to chill for a bit stop smoking give it a break .. ? to be honest I've been kinda homesick this few weeks and it has been happening a little more now , I dont know I hear people saying it's just a mood thing .. i should just smoke when I am with friends not use for like relax or go to sleep or nothing just to chill with the mates .. can someone give me an opinion ? xD It would be appreciated ! ( sorry for something wrong in my engllish i cant just think right .. right now! lool :P) Cheers guys! :)

I had a servere panic attack while smoking. I suddenly came to an accute realisation that I would die one day, this just kept going over and over in my head, I was terrified.

that was my problem, I dont know If i am crazy .. but everyday of my life i think " oh god its today, please dont let it be today" i dunno i just panic i stop smoking hash now cigarretes, now i am going trought a breathing problem .. i cant breath properly i think its cus of me leaving cigarretes and everything ..

I am 38 been smoking since I was a teen at 15 ,I had that same feeling panic attack it f**ks with my sleep cycle can't sleep can't sit still I was getting panic attack 10 year ago. When I was smoking weed.I don't think weed cause it.I had the panic attacks when I did not smoke any weed that time I was clean over 4 years.my panic attacks  it last over 3 days with no sleep worse feeling it felt like slow dying I do not know why this happen.and two months ago I just start to smoke good weed got my medical card I can buy any kind of weed. Like my favorite cheery pie kush and candy kush. Smoking it for two months nothing happen.and then ever had any panic attacks  It start back again I do not know what happen I did w as s combine 3 different buds 2kush and the 3rd bud was so-called blue dream anyways me and my wife smoked it. That night I started feeling panic attacks I could feel that my body would not rest or sleep.my wife was feeling good she went to sleep and I was the only one not sleeping the no hj by I think I had only 1 and a half hour sleep.it was the forest night no sleep pacing back and forth through the whole house and many showers trying to deal with this panic attacks breathing feeling like my air is very low.and no I did not smoke all any that late  night because I thought it was the weed that cause it . I try night Nyquil 2 caps I think made it worse the feeling of my mind and body felt like a zombie liking dying slow.the next day I bought some sleeping pills I hoping it would help.and I did not smoke any weed so I try the pills and I can feel no affect. And I  could not take anymore only two every24 hours. at 10:00 pm. Took the pills It worked not strong enough I would wake up every hour or 2 hours.I would dose off many time till it was 5:00 am last I saw as the dam clock on my wall watching it last night made my time so slow.taking it down.I woke up 8:30 am felt little better. I  Will see again tonight where I stand with my panic attacks.you know the panic attacks remind me back 1993 when I was into raves and club dance staying up for 24 hours partying.taking crank,exs pills that feeling you can't sleep short breath,panic ing ,feeling it when ok was a teen I thought it was the partying all night till the morning came.I do not know what's causing it.I hope weed does not trigger it it still happens when I do not smoke weed for years.I will figure this out the weed in use is kush indica to feel good with no lazy feeling sleepy good up lifting feeling high energy that was th we bud I w as s smoking.I will try my other bud for a good had high feeling either full affect heavy sleepy feeling when you smoke he good weed.remember there are many different buds strains it gives you different affect whe you smoke it.I will see tonite smoking different weed will make me go to sleep.if it does nothing go with the pills.thanks for the other post you guys did.I thought in was the only one.