I'm 14 Years Old and male and am curious about how im developing during puberty, or if i've even started at all. I became 14 2 months ago and I'm getting really depressed because everyone is racing ahead of me in puberty and I'm just getting laughed at. I have pubes, but you can only see them if light is shined on them and I hardly see any difference in my testicle size since I was a kid, but they do flop down when i am warm (in shower and such) My penis is the same as when i was a child. And my voice hasnt changed one bit as far as I can tell. I'm just under 5ft and my body posture looks undeveloped in general, I also have some facial hair but it also can only be seen if you look close up. I sometimes masturbate but cannot cum at all. I am interested on where I am in puberty and on average how long will it take until: I can Ejaculate, I will have a growth spurt, I grow facial hair, My penis grows  and my voice breaks. Thanks, all help is appreciated and this subject is starting to make me feel extremely depressed.

Hi Derp,

I'm sorry but nobody can answer your questions. 

You are NORMAL.  Puberty doesn't start at the same time for everyone.  We all develop differently, and at different rates/times.  Rest assured that what you see now IS NORMAL.

Puberty starting up until about 15 is considered normal for a male.

Hang in there, it will be worth the wait.

Good luck.

Hi
You are in the early stages of puberty the little bit of pubic hair and fine facial hair indicates that puberty has started for you.
How long the process takes and what you end up with are hard to predict.
All the things that you are wondering when they will happen are going to happen it could be very soon or it may take a little while but it has started a little.
Being fourteen and in the early stages of puberty is perfectly normal and try not worry about your development compared to your friends.
Try not to worry you are developing just as you should be the hair growth, the voice changing, ejaculation, and the growth spurt will all come along soon enough.

I have started puberty but i want to know if u have. I am also 14. Yo follow me on brilabrill and tell me ur name.