I am 16 years old and have already began several stages of puberty such as growing pubic hair, facial hair, armpit hair,  and my adams apple is some what visible.  I have been able to ejaculate for quite some time since about 12-13.

Still it seems to me that my voice is still a bit high and I haven't grown much over the years, and no growth spurt has been visible.  I was wondering if I may possibly have delayed puberty or if asthma and inhalers can have an affect on slowing down my growth?

Because you have begun the stages of puberty, I don't think you qualify for delayed puberty.  Everyone grows at different rates & males grow all the way to 21.  I wouldn't worry that you haven't had a visible growth spurt, you still have plenty of time.  Also, your asthma meds wouldn't effect your growth, but if you think your voice still sounds high it is probably going to stay close to what it is right now.  When you have asthma, even when it's under control, your airways stay more constricted than a normal persons.  The constriction in your airways is what causes the higher pitch.  So you can't really blame the voice on puberty, it has more to do with your asthma.  Genetics play a big role in your growth, also.  So you could ask around your family and find out how fast/slow they grew and you will have a better idea of how your growth will play out.   Don't be discouraged ;)

I have asthma too I'm 12 with a super deep voice ?