hi im a 14 year old boy with a very small penis all my friends have gone through puberty i masturbate and stuff and can ejaculate but my foreskin has lots of spare skin underneath the head of the penis and when i stretch it back it hurts has anyone got any suggestionf for this or know what it is... thanks

YOU DONT HAVE CANCER SERIOUSLY THAT GUYS A m***n

That piece of skin at the bottom of the glans is called the frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there.

If your foreskin bunches up behind the head when you retract you most likely have a short frenulum. Test it by pulling back on the foreskin. If the head of your penis bends down when you pull your foreskin back, you have a short frenulum.

You can stretch the frenulum just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract.