I'm about 14weeks pregnant an lower back pain an a little cramping. This only happened last night after having sex an when went to bathroom when whipped very very faint pink but today back pain an still small cramping. I am 43yrs old carrying identical twins. Other wise feel ok any reason for concern?
Thank you

It just depends. Not trying to get personal but if the sexual intercourse was semi ruff then you may bleed a little bit. But if you wasnt having ruff intercourse then you may want to go and get checked out just in case. But for the cramping that needs to be checked either way by your OB bc your not that far along and even though its ok to have intercourse while pregnant you shouldnt have cramping. Its ALWAYS safer to get checked ecspecially with you having twins it will be better and you will feel better knowing they are ok
:-D
I hope this helps you out and if you need anything else just write me back.