Hi, I'm a 15 year old girl and i've only been masturbating for a few months.
The only technique i use if clitoral stimulation because when i insert fingers into my vagina it hurts.
Does anyone know why? Or any other techniques i could do?
Thanks

I think it is too early for you to play with your genitals, frequent masturbation may make the sensitivity of the cliter in future much lower, this can significantly affect your sexual life

Dont take any notice of the previous reply. No science shows any negative impacts from masturbating and it is totally normal. If it hurts when you penetrate yourself, that is because you may just be too tight, especially as you (i think, though you dont mention) are a virgin. If anything, contrary to the previous reply, masturbating will allow you to understand yourself better, allowing future partners to make you feel better and ultimately enhancing your own sexuality and more importantly knowledge of your sexuality and how you work.

Good luck!!

William Pole wrote:

just go slow and use plenty of lubrication.. no rush girl... enjoy yourself

Dr.D
Pediatric Urology

***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting**

No but sex is good when they fingering