Im 15 turning 16 in a few weeks and ive been worried about the size of my penis for some time now. i am quite skinny and am about 180cm tall and weigh about 70kg. my penis is about 12cm long and about 4.5 cm wide. i masturbate regularly, usually 2-3 times a day, and am not circumsized. is my penis size below average? and what can i do to increase its size? this problem has been affecting my life a fair bit as i have no confidence around women, so i cant hit off a relationship with a girl ive liked for quite a while. im also dealing with depression due to famly, financial and social issues, this lack of confidence only makes it worse. please help

ok so first of all don't worry about you penis size, if you are 12cm then that means you are 5 inches and that is an average for a male... plus its good not to have too big of a penis because sometimes it can be overwhelming and if the girl you like is a virgin she may hve felt uneasy with too big of a penis (trust me, from expereance) as for increasing its size there is not too much you can do, its in your genetics but heres one you could try; when you penis is erect you could do something people call "manual stretching" and to do so you stretch you penise while it is erect until its just below hurting, hold it there for as long as you can or until you loose your erection and then continue to masturbate until you finish or cum. what that does is it will stretch out your penise while the blood is still circulating and it makes it look better and funtion better. as for confidence and the depression, dont you worry once you relise size dosent really matter, because it works both ways, you are just able to make a girl more arroused by her G-spot! it's a win, win!

if you have any more questions send me an inbox i'll be sure to answer!

Hi im 15 i will be 16 in may and im worry about my penis size i have masterbated 2 times almost everyday in the week im worry about having girl come to my home this one girl like me but im worry that she would make fun of me and i did not check and see if i grew it but they way i see it it look like im 5 to 4 inc and i dont want that to happen and i need help someone tell me how to keep it a good size thank you.

Bro, don't worry. I'm 15 and mine is 6-6.5 inches. Girls do not care that much at your age they just want to experience it. Just make sure you were a condom. Or if she is giving you head hold off on cumming and give her a big load girls love that. Otherwise you will be fine.