Hi, I'm new to masturbating and I really need to feel pleasure. I've touched all down there and everything and I even stuck a finger up there and I didn't really feel anything good.? will someone tell me good ways to masturbate because I've been so turned on lately I just need to feel pleasure. Everything on my mind is just related to sex! Help me! Message me as well please! I need to have a one on one conversation with someone to tell me ALL the techniques! Comment on this post AND message me! I'm quite embarrassed to admit this as well. :$ ;-) Give me some tips. Message me!

I messaged you.im here to help :)

It won't let me send u anymore private messages :(ill

But.you're prolly gone :(

Focus on your clit.
Do something that will make you hot whilst rubbing your clit because personally, I can't get off usually by just
Using your thumb and pointer finger, slowly rub your clit and as you come closer to an orgasm, rub it faster :) Really works!

Focus on your clit.

hey Emilysh123 just rub your boobs`s nipple with your fingure`s nail for 2 to 3 minutes ant when you feel that your your boobs are growing up and you feeling good then before ,,, and then role your hand between the place of your legs like near then p***y for 2 to 3 three minutes.. and then put your fingure in your p***y slowly slowly and then do it like fast and slow fast and slow at least within 5 minutes you will release ,.,,. its true just try it one time

Hey, I'm 13 and I have been masterbating for at least a year now and exploring my body, I have litterly tried everything! But you seriously need to try what I do whenever I'm turned on okay so it's best to do when your parents aren't home but I have 3 siblings and a stay at home mom so I always have someone home! So I have learned how to do it with people home. I like hard pleasure like a lot! I like to get it to get as hard as It can and I don't back down!! So if your like me this is perfect!! Okay so go into your bathroom tell your mom your gonna take a shower and take of your cloths except your underwear look at yourself in the mirror and touch your boobs and clit! Make sure you have explored yourself so you know where everything is! I like to turn of the lights (if you cab see where you're going, lay down on your back and position yourself under the faucet and put your feet on the wall turn on the water (the hotter, the better) and let it run strait down on your clit through your underwear building up a pleasure then take off your panties and let it penetrate your clit it takes a second and you have to move around to the best postion for you i like to arch my back then just let it do its job i cant even explain how good it feels it makes you so happy and feels like heaven!!!!!!!!!! not kidding AMAZING!! just try not to moan if there are people in your house i have perfected the silent face expressions but if there is no one home be loud if its even possible I think It makes it feel better! I have a boyfriend but I'm a virgin and so is he!! So we don't talk about that stuff but it doesn't hurt to watch porn truly I like Brazzers which you won't find if you just look up porn they give you 5 free short clips a day!! I don't know what I am but even though I have a boyfriend I find ducks repulsive so I go under tags and click lesbian it's the most pleasurable for me! When I'm in the tub doing it I picture a girl liking my clit and rubbing to hard that always gets me going!! Sorry this was so long I just really wanted to help if I did, so here you go and I don't mean to sound cocky but I'm really hot an the popular blonde girl at my school so I mean everyone does it there is no shame!!

I need help masturbating

Omg im exactly the same i ducks weird me out a little. Im 13 and i watch les prn which then lead me to questioning my sexuality blah blah blah. I havent tried this and i need to explore my body in front of a mirror this sounds fun

Did u get hair down there yet