I'm a 14 year old boy I have puffy nipples? From what I've read online it's because I'm still going trough puberty witch I don't think I am! My voice has already changed, I have hair in well private places. I think I've gone trough puberty but I'm not sure because of my nipples. My nipples have a kind of circle in them. I'm slim. I heard that some people get them when there adults and I'm scared I might have that. So I just want to know what you think? Please tell me? Oh and I don't have monney for surgery!

Hi Guest,

You will continue to develop for several more years.  Just because you have some pubic hair and all doesn't mean you are done developing.  The hormone levels in your body are high and it is common for a male to get puffy nipples.  Remember, your muscle mass is going to increase as well - your body is changing and sometimes things "appear" funny but really aren't.  You are NORMAL.

Puffy nipples and developing breasts (gynecomastia) are two different things.

You would need to see your doctor for an exam.

Hope it helps.