i have a hard lump under my left nipple, the nipple is flat (almost inverted) and its been like this for almost 3 weeks. Lately it started to wrinkle around the areola, i think its getting better as before the nipple was a dark red, almost purple and its started to point out a bit more now. Please tell me what this is and what i can do im really scared that i have some problem. Im not sure if its gynecomastia or a breast problem because from what ive heard gynecomastia doesnt cause an inverted nipple.

Hey there it is not uncommon for guys your age do you get lumps or changes to your nipple/breasts. It is usually due to changing hormone levels. Have you started puberty yet? Also are you supposed to go to your doctor for a school or sports physical anytime son ?

no, but i have exams in a few weeks so my mom has decided to take me to the doctor after the exams. I just wanted to check up that theres nothing severely wrong with me cuz as i said before not many people mention having an inverted nipple during puberty and it is explicitly on my left one.

You're welcome .... you should be fine and it is probably just a part of puberty and will resolve itself over time as you develop.... however I would still ask your doctor about it just to be safe

ok thank you very much i will get it checked

Sounds good keep me posted on what you find out.