i am 14 years of age and my nipples have been very 'puffy' and inflated since like 2 years ago now and it has a large lump under my right nipple when i press hard on my nipple it hurts a bit, but other nipple is puffy but doesnt have a lump.. anyone got any info about this or how i what i can do to get rid of it?

Those are nipple rock very common

I haven't heard of a nipple rock, but it could be a clogged milk duct (all women have milk ducts, not just pregnant women). I would go get that looked at by a professional because you are experiencing pain. Better safe that sorry.

This Can also be a cyst it doesn't sound really really serious but you should get that checked out by your doctor I'm young as well but nothing like this happened to me

Workout not like pumpin the irons but keep moving for an hour to an hour and a half like jump roping or 10 pushups 10 sit ups just DONT STOP MOViNG

Depending on your schedule for puberty, the puffy nipple and lumpy feel could very well be normal development. In girls, they are called breast buds. In boys, it is a part of the puberty process and may not be apparent in both nipples at the same time. It also does not result in breasts, just all of the hormones kicking in. All is well, just changing to a man. Always, double check with your doctor.