ok if i have this done do they still pierce it if your nipple is hard? if ya get me?

Your nipple should be hard when they pierce it. They will not pierce if your nipple is short. So its good to have hard nipples when they pierce.

yeah its becuase i have puffy nipples and ive heard it makes them less puffy if you have this done.

i own a tattoo parlar and they will not get less puffy when pierced.
and why would you want to get puffy nipples done any how, women who get this done are trying to attract attention to their breasts.
And you my dear already have the best ornament any breast ever had
i find puffy nipples very sexy and putting rings in them would most likely mean i get less time to explore them before they get sore .

I have a question. I read somewhere that if you get your nipples pierced it is so discreet. How can it be discreet? Wouldn't I have to wear a bra all the time? I am strictly against wearing a bra but I would like the get the rings with the tiny balls at the bottom.

When they say discreet I think they mean they don't have you sitting on display in the front window of the shop while they do it. :-D

Why do you want those decorative nipple hangers if you don't want anyone to know? 8-|
Do you just want to stand in front of a mirror and admire them? %-)

Dear poster,

why on earth would u want ur nipples pierced. i have my belly button done and i cant really feel anything in that spot ......so by doing that to ur nipple u might not get that great feel when someone bites them or sucks on them.... im sorry but i would miss that feeling.