Hi I just turned 17 in November and my penis is 1 inch flaccid and 3 inches when erect, I have some pubic hair but no armpit hair or facial hair. I'm to insecure about myself so I don't date because I'm scared of what a girl might think. Is this normal or should I be concerned and see a doctor??? 

Ohhhh darlng why are you worrying. Will you blieve when i was 17 my penis also was of the same size 3inchs.but now i m 22 and it is 5 inchs.as a big brother feel free to ask me anything. Ok.

That feels terrible for a boy. Too small and you need to see a doctor right now.

hey vikings, how long ago did you start pubertyn how big are your testees length width and depth. if you are still in the early stages of puberty i would not worry at all u still have time to grow... i was much the same way.... o and are you overwieght at alln

Thanks for all the advice and I'm 5 foot 10 and 200 pounds

your welcome.... i know its hard to deal with issues like this but ull be fine. when did u start pubertyn also when you measure ur penis make sure ur pushing any fat in ur pubic area in towards ur body. your penis is probably longer than you think

Right there with you man. You can still date have fun and if she is true she wont care about the size it is therl person that matters. I am 17 and barely 5 inches when erect.

I'm the same! :(

Please I beg someone to answer me. I'm 16 turning 17 7th September 2015 this year. I have pubic hair and I'm scared because I'm only 2inch when flaccid and 5 inch erect. Will I ever get bigger flaccid? I want 4 flaccid 6 erect. But I'm scared I will stay at 2 flaccid forever. I still have baby fat in the area of my pubic hair. But my voice is deep, I'm only just growing facial hair never had a beard. Main question: will I grow bigger then 2inch flaccid soon? Im 16 turning 17 this year.

Hey there. that is a hard question to answer. If you were overweight the fat in your pubic area is probably hiding some of your actual flaccid length. I like you and have a small flaccid penis but an average erect length. We are known as growers. Some guys are "showers" because they have large flaccid penises but they don't get much bigger when erect. I have struggles with a small flaccid length as well especially in the locker rooms. But UnfortunAtly only time will tell.... You definatly have time to grow but it depends on your genetic make up. How big are your testicles? Thoes are usually the first to develop during puberty

Celebrity
you can''t please yourself all the time, yes, if it's 5" flaccid, looks good in a shower, but it does not get much bigger erect and you are disappointed, on the other hand, it's 2" down, looks very small in a shower, but low and behold you can get it to 6" when erect and you are very happy, do other men really look at guys flaccid penises when showering after swimming or a workout at the gym?