hi, i m 14 week pregnant and soo far my pregnanacy is going ok but since three days i m having lower back ache speacially at the night time it gets severe specially if i m getting out of the bed in the middle of the night.
I work full time and most of the time i m just sitting at one chair i have also used heat rub and it gets me some relieve for sometime.

Is this syptoms normal or should i see my doctor ASAP?

Hi It depends how the back pain is? sharp sudden, dull intense aching etc... It could be from the ligaments pulling in your back, to make room for the groeing uterus. At your phase there is going to be alot of growing!!
I am not a docotr so this only my opinion but I found relief going to the chiropractor (mine takes care of pregnant women and babies) and took a yoga class two mornings before heading to work. I think it helped me alot the second pregnancy, the first time I didn'tcatch on to any of this until third trimester and I couldn't walk from sciatic pain in both legs.
DO something now, it may only get worse is my final message.

Thanx alot for your advise i will really work on that