I am currently 19 weeks pregnant and have a constant dull ache in my vagina and rectum, has anyone else ever had this and how do you deal with it?

Sorry, can't help with question but am wondering the same thing myself! I am 15 weeks pregnant and am getting an ache in my vagina (almost like when I had my period). Very worried about this as not sure if normal. I have had some pressure around rectum but not an ache.

I am thirty two weeks pregnant now and i have had dull pains running through my vagina and rectum for a long time i asked my ob about it and he told me that my body was preparing itself for labor and the ligaments in those areas are stretching the wonders of being Pregnant!!! He told me that you just have to deal with the pain and it wont last long if you think it is bad now wait till labor LOL I hope this helped you
Cassandra