hi im a 17yr old boy and i havnt hit pubrty yet. its very embaraing especialy when my mates talk about sex please please help if you can it would be greatly appreciated

I suggest a visit to your doctor/endocrinologist to determine why you have not started puberty yet. It should have started by now but if not, it can be 'jump started' with various medications.

dude i feels sorry for u im 13 and i hit puberty at 11 see a f*ckin doctor

I didn't hit puberty until I was about 23yrs old. It's no big deal. I liked not having to go through puberty. I didn't want to get hairy, and be turned on all the time. It's nice not being able to have sex because you don't get distracted or have to worry about the consequences. Sex is over rated.

Hallo,
How do you know that you haven’t hit puberty yet? DO you have any hair on your chin or under your arm or in your pubic area? Have you noticed any changes in your voice? These are all the symptoms of puberty in boys. You have to understand that some don’t get in to puberty as other and it seems to me that you are just a little late, but you will hit the puberty. You shouldn’t worry about this too much. I know that this can be problematic a little bit but you have to be patient because your body is just like this and you can’t change things.

All the best to you,
Karen

Are you gay or somthing?