Hi, I'm fifteen (turning sixteen) year old male and have not hit puberty. I have the same penis I have had since I was born. I am only 5'2 and have a very high pitched voice. About 2 years ago I Found two or three hairs just above my penis. They are not dark but not clear either and they are straight. The thing is nothing has progressed within those two years! I can kinda masturbate but only clear liquid and sometimes I find a sticky clear sperm liquid on the head drip out. What's wrong with me? Is there anything I can do? I can't talk to my parents and I think the doctor would be too embarrasing.

Dude, it happens. The age people say that you're suppose to hit puberty is just an average. Some people hit it early, some, in your case, late. I know that I hit puberty just before I turned thirteen. But I'm just going to say it... don't look forward to the pube hair. It's extremely annoying, itchy, and disgusting. Enjoy your lack of it while you can. Just wait it out. You'll hit puberty soon enough.

yeah thr isnt anything to wory about! alot of people hit pubrty late! its ok and just dont wory=) if u need more help than this u can always msg me or something!
i hope this helpd!