I am almost 2 months late on my period. I have been having a lot more bowel movements then usual, and tight pains and cramping in my abdomen. I have also been sleeping a lot recently, I can sleep for 10 hours and still wake up tired. I haven't really felt nauseas or been getting more headaches then usual. I took a pregnancy test one night and then another the next morning, both came back negative. Please let me know what you think.

A couple of things are going through my mind the major one is that you have something wrong with your thyroid! I would like you to go to your doctor and tell himéher about your symtpoms and then have them send you for a blood test it is called - TSH and T4 test! Lets see what this says OK! Also how is your hairÉ (sorry for this strange symbol, I can`t do the question mark)