For roughly the past year I have been experiencing a mysterious number of pains in my testicles and groin, as well as serious constipation.  It all started when I was running with the dog in the back yard, I had to go #2 but waited until we were done playing.  Shortly after I began experiencing the pain.  I have constant sensitivity in my right testicle, if I exercise or it gets hit the wrong way, it sets off a sequence of much more severe pain in my lower right groin and testicle and somtimes my entire lower abdomen and both testicles.  It is kind of like an ache usually, sometimes a sharp pain.  It usually effects the right testicle and groin the most.  Also I keep getting extremely constipated and have to keep taking laxatives on a regular basis.  Alot of times when the pain in my groin/testicle is really severe a bowel movement will make it feel better, and it is usually diarreah.  I have seen many doctors and urologists and have had bloodwork done as well as a CT scan, Xrays, and a colonoscopy.  Everything came back normal.  I have to wear briefs and sometimes a jockstrap, before I always wore boxers.  I have been on medication for epididymidas but it did not help anything.  Any ideas what could be the problem?

Hello, i am having a slight problem myself, about 4 months ago i had a really sharp pain in my testicals with lasted for about 3 days, just recently i checked my testicles for lumps and bumps, i felt a bump, small hard and round at the top of my right testical, is there anyway you could give me some advice, I'm 14 and i barely have any pubic hair, i have tried a cigarette once or twice but i am not a smoker, please help if yu can, i am really scared.

I would see a doctor ASAP. This is a symptom of testicular cancer and may be a tumor that is starting to grow.