For 20 days now i got a vaxation on my left testicle tube. It is not constant and some times hard to tell if it is a pain at all.
It started one day when driving and wering boxers that made me feel very uncomfortable at both balls. The left wich is biger (double size than right) at a moment felt like moving and i stoped the car trying to fix it's position.
From that day i have that slight pain above the testicle on lower stomach. The pain apears to travel in a line from the top of the ball to my lower stomach, and it goes away most of the time.

I am new at this forum and i would like some opinion on what it could be.

Thanks.

Please someone!
I start having the same feeling on the right one!

Could this be from over masturbation? I curently ejaculate once per day sometimes 2. This hapens the last 2 years.

ive had the same feeling. one small area on my nut in the last 2 days if i touch it i feel movement and it goes from my nut to the buttom of my stomach and you feel it going up the line over about 8 seconds. what is going on? i sat a my nut the other day, is it from that or too many ejaculations

I have the same problem, my left testicle tube is bothering me. My right was seemed to have the same problem about 4 months ago when my girlfriend who was sitting on my lap got up suddenly and I think that strained it. Im not sure what caused my current pain though. I think it goes away fairly quickly although im going to probably go see a doctor to make sure.

varicocele in which u should see a doctor for both of these! or cancer the treatment is u know wht heres the easy version urologychannel.com/varicocele/index.shtml

okay i have had the same thing for 2 years now. I thought it was a strain as well. yesterday i went to the er to have it checked out. they said it might be Epididymitis.
Went back today to do an ultrasound on my left nut. They said i had a cyst. I now have to go see a urologist.
I have the same pain from my lower stomach down my left leg. sometimes it hurts and sometime its fine.

PAIN IN THE NUT! Fluck, Me too above my lefty . This sucks I don't want nut cancer! I expected to find more answers here :-( Now my nuts are gonna fall off and I won't know why. Pain goes up my left lower stomach Like where I'd imagine a hernia would take place/.... Is it a pull or strain or nutacancercoma? It started after my girlfriend smashed me as well. Help .... I don't want doctors grabbing my balls !

Ive been experiencing the same symptoms over the past 5 or so days and am off to the doctor tomorrow! Although i have had Epididymitis a year ago, but that was extremely painful unlike the dull, ghost-like pain i have in my nut sack at the moment...

But speaking out of curiosity... I heard recently that marijuana smoking has been linked to testicular cancer and other issues with the testicles... I do smoke pot regularly, does anyone else ?

Yeah, same sort of nut problems, no avoiding it fellas, the doc has to feel your nuts! I smoke pot, and yes, perhaps the in tensity of pain increases when out of it.

I have the same issue. I have done research and possibilities suggest it could possibly be cancer so I will be getting this checked out very soon. And no, smoking weed does not increase the chances of Testicular cancer. At all.

pot does not cause cancer. infact if u look into it, wich most studies are not done in the usa, you will find out that they are studing the benaficial uses of marijuana in treating many types of cancer and it helps with the symptoms of chemotherapy. it helps prevent the death of neurons. and one of the best things in my opinion is the fact that marijuana is a partial agonist witch means your body does half the work, building up your innate healing mechanisms

I've had epidymitis a handful of times. I'm 24 and the first time was 3 years ago. It went away, then came back. It went away again, then came back again. Then finally went away for good....or so i thought. The re-occurances went on for 5 months. It was not pleasant. I was fine up until last week. No clue what causes it. I haven't smoked pot in a LONG time (almost a year). This is likely unrelated. I would see a urology specialist. Your medical doctor will likely refer you to one anyway. This is a serious issue. If untreated and its cancer....well duh! If it's an infection, you could go sterile if left alone. I suggest this to ease the pain in the meantime:

Briefs. Not tighty whiteys, but Speedo-like underwear. It provides a LOT more support than boxers and eases the pain drastically. It takes some getting used to, and looks odd, but trust me. It's worth it.

Best of luck to all of you.

i ahve same problem i have pain in my right testy tube , when ever i watch some hot movie the pain strat tell me what will i do........? reply soon

Listen guys... You want an answer. A true answer. Here it is!!! !!! !!! TRY IT!!! I was experiencing the same thing!!! Pain in the tubes to my testicles. Like I didn't cumm completely or something... After explaining it to my dad (which came normally to me), ((the apple doesn't far from the tree)), and if I was experiencing something like this, he probably did too growing up in his years. He explained he has this problem happen to him alllllllll the time. Anything with a tight elastic around his waist, cuts off blood flow to and from the testicles from the body or from the testicles to the prostate (located around lower stomach/pancreas/appendix area), and because we're so fit (literally no body fat at-tall!) its like the veins running to and from the testicles, don’t have any cushion (body fat) surrounding them Soooooo . . . A tight waist band cuts off circulation, even for an hour.. and you're back where you started. Pain in 1 testicle, tube going to it, or the other. That's why it changes from time to time. Try wearing a loose boxer brief elastic, buy a size bigger than usual, it'll shrink if its cotton and fit looser than say your regular sized.  Take advil 300's (2 of them) (Tylenol doesn't work for me, it may you) and the pain will go away. It's not because your jerking off too much, or too little, but blue balls from your g/f not finishing..  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***

I hope this helps you guys. Surgery.. Doctors other than hot women doctors fondling my Johnson.. and appointments set for late 2012 because of no availability.. are all things I as well as you'd like to avoid. So try this. Get back to me. Hope it helps. I wanted this answer too for 2 weeks.. Good Ol’ paps had the answer. God Bless. Remember, sometimes you can save so many people so much frustration just by taking 5 minutes and telling your story. I did. And.. I know I helped a lot of you just now.

thanks... i am gonna try it, i already suspected tight under wear.